Day 57: Another Day, Another Broken Home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2157692/Disabled-girl-16-starved-23-pounds-mother-MONTHS-social-services-received-call.html?ICO=most_read_module

A 17 year old girl with cerebral palsy was found in her mothers home weighing only 10kg (23 pounds) - the average weight for a 2 - 3 year old. Social services was first notified of the abuse 4 months before she was found.
The girls mother has not given any answers as to why she starved her daughter. She was sentenced to 18 month probation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which social services around the world are completely incompetent and ineffective.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the social service is simply an excuse for people to use when they want to "prove" that they did make an effort.

I forgive myself for not realizing that social welfare services only exist in the current system to give people the illusion that something is being done by the system to show that it cares.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we use the social welfare system as a justification to not take responsibility and act to stop abuse when we see it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which teaches us to hand off our responsibility to apparent authorities so that we become more complacent and less likely to demand dignity for all.

I forgive myself for not realizing the true evil of the social welfare system as a facade to keep us from acting in the best interest of all.

I forgive myself for not realizing that if we really cared then there would be no broken homes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which teaches us that "privacy" is important when in fact it is only another tool to keep us from realizing our bondage.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which allows a mother to starve her child.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which the authorities responsible for stopping abuse are allowed to be lazy and incompetent.

I forgive myself for not realizing that just because someone had sex and got pregnant it doesn't mean that they are the best person to be responsible for a child.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which allowed the continued abuse of a disable child for an extended person of time to occur without any form of intervention.

I commit myself to creating a new social service system which is effective and competent.

I commit myself to stopping the use of a social service system as proof that the system cares when the evidence is to the contrary.

I commit myself to stopping the use of social service systems as proof that precautions were taken by the system when evidence is to the contrary.

I commit myself to taking the responsibility to stop abuse and to show people that we are all responsible for each other and that allowing abuse to continue is in itself abuse.

I commit myself to teaching people to take power within responsibility to stop the abuse of life and to act when it is needed, instead of handing the responsibility off.

I commit myself to showing people the true evil nature of social welfare services as tools used to keep us within our apparent safety of non-action.

I commit myself to show people how to care so that there may be enough compassion to stop the occurrence of broken homes.

I commit myself to exposing the evil of privacy as a tool to keep people from assisting and supporting each other.

I commit myself to placing the responsibility of social services with each person so that we may no longer blame the system.

I commit myself to ensuring that people who have children are mentally and physically prepared so that no child must suffer the harm caused by unfit parenting.


I commit myself to teach people how to care for each other instead of only themselves.

Comments