Day 67: TV & Media - What Are We Teaching Our Children

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2162964/Home-Office-mothers-Dont-talk-dieting-children.html?ICO=most_read_module

We are teaching our children that appearances are more important than anything else. That which we give attention to is what our children learn from us.



















I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which appearances are more important than life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which one is judged according to one's appearance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which our children are being taught to value their appearances above all else.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which our children mutilate, starve and kill themselves for feeling like they do not meet the standards set by their peers and by the media in terms of physical appearance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which certain people are give more value than others when they are celebrities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which "celebrities" are accepted and allowed to abuse their positions of influence to perpetuate the abuses of fashion and physical appearances.

I forgive myself for not realizing that our children are learning from our actions and words to live according to what they look like.

I forgive myself for not realizing that our children abuse themselves because of what they learn from us and from the media.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we are all responsible for accepting and allowing such value to be placed in physical appearances.

I forgive myself for not realizing that placing so much importance on appearances distract us from developing honest relationships as we are constantly trying to keep up appearances and not show that we are living beings who must eat, piss, sleep, shit just like every other living creature.

I forgive myself for not realizing that in focusing on our appearances so much we have been suppressing that which is here as the physical as our focus is turned to maintaining pretty pictures.

I commit myself to stop the current value system in which we value physical appearances more than life.

I commit myself to show people that living according to physical appearances leads us to the self abuse and abuse of others through and as judgements.

I commit myself to ensuring a future wherein our children are taught to value life above all else.

I commit myself to stopping the abuse our children are living which they learn from us.

I commit myself to creating a system wherein all people will be equally valued as life and will be treated as such.

I commit myself to creating a new system where people in positions of influence will live with consideration of the examples they are to other people and to our children so that our children will not learn to abuse from celebrities ever again.

I commit myself to showing people that we are turning our children into more extreme versions of ourselves and that we are responsible for ensuring that our children to not become monsters who abuse themselves and others.

I commit myself to ensuring that the abusive lifestyle based on physical appearances STOPS.

I commit myself to showing people that we alone are responsible for what our children learn.

I commit myself to showing people how to live HERE in the physical, how to develop supportive and honest relationships.

I commit myself to showing people how we have become like porcelain dolls, always trying to look a certain way and that this is dishonest and abusive as it distracts us from all else, such as poverty and murder and war and creating a better system for all.

Comments